- 1 jar of pickled beetroot (0,5 l)
- 2 small fresh cucumbers
- 1 bunch dill
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 l kefir
- 1 tsp mustard
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Boiled eggs of choice for serving
- Cut the cucumbers into small strips.
- Chop the cucumbers thoroughly.
- Cut the radishes into pieces as large as the cucumbers.
- If sausage is used, it shall also be cut into pieces as large as the vegetables.
- Pour the kefir over everything and mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add a tablespoon of vinegar to enhance the flavour. Place everything in the fridge for 20 minutes to infuse. Let it taste good!